From: LRS Scout [mailto:lrssc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 9:43 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Good news from NY today - NDAA

The funniest thing about the loudest of the party loyalists is that they
often don't understand their own parties beliefs, and just parrot whatever
they are told.  From what I can see these are the ones that either blindly
follow the party of their parents, or blindly rebelled by choosing the other
party.

The differences I see between parties at this point are pretty small in my
mind.