That could certainly be the case, Scott. When is your open enrollment? You
haven't seen much of a change yet, but you may still in the near future.

I'm not an ideological crusader, so I'm not on a warpath for or against the
new health care act.....all I know is what I see....and for me, things just
got a lot worse.

My daughter has had a bad cough for a week, and over night and into this
morning it got even worse.....so we have to take her to the doctor. My new
insurance doesn't kick in until the first of year. This visit will cost me
my $20 copay. When this happens after January 1st, I'll be on the hook for
the entire bill...about $180 i think it normally costs for a few minutes
with the doc.