FSA's make perfect sense for known expenses. For instance, we used it to
pay day care a few years ago. No psychic powers required, we know exactly
what we have to pay for that every month.

But you are right Eric, with a $4000 deductible before insurance even kicks
in, and even then they only pay 65%....why have insurance at all?