No one said anything about force, dude. I was talking about the structure
of labor law.

I do have some mad respect for the old Wobblies though. They were some hard
mofos. I don't think we need that now, I do think that things have evolved
to the point where union structure and power needs to be looked at.

That's not what these laws are intended for, however. If you start with the
premise that unions are bad, you aren't going to do a good job of enacting
reforms that make unions better. That simple. If you want to start from the
premise that unions are a good thing but need to be reigned in and make
sure that they continue to be a force for good rather than evil, that's
another matter.

I feel the same way about corporations. Corporations are fundamentally a
good thing. Left unchecked, however, the things that make them good can
morph into structures that are capable of a great deal of harm. Unions are
much the same.

Judah