People don't get pay or benefits based on how hard their job is. My mom
worked herself to the point of disability caring for the most physically
and developmentally disabled. It was brutal physically, mentally and
emotionally. She loved it. My job? I do some cool stuff. No where near as
hard though. Yet I get paid more in a year than she would have in 4.

One of the very many reasons that people in her profession need unions.

Judah