Well, hell, if you are just going to take an arbitrary Libertarian stand
point, then you have perfect free and voluntary association even with union
representation because no one is requiring you to apply for or take a
union-represented job. If the notion of a union is too odious to you, then
don't apply for a union job. You still have self ownership.

Personally, I think that taking it that far is kinda ridiculous. But it is
exactly true in the same reductive Libertarian logic as the rest of it.

Judah