Well then to re-frame the discussion, what you call the old testament
is a translation of a translation of a translation or something like
that. The original Hebrew version also was written over the span of
1000 years and passed down verbally for a much longer time.

So we're back to all or nothing aren't we?

You wouldn't get the point no matter how many ways I try to teach it to you.
But I'll try again anyway.

I'm invested in people.

.