"If you wanna place blame for Newtown, place it on the pharmaceutical company
that marketed a drug known to cause violence and delusional thinking and
the doctor who gave it to a young man who was already severely disturbed."

This is an angle that needs to be investigated.  I have read that a high
percentage of school shooters are on pharmaceuticals of one form or another.

Tying this in to morals, are parents be morally irresponsible by doping
their kids instead of parenting?  It would be hard to deny that children
are way over medicated.

-

I think that I'm a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more
about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I'll
tell you right now that I'm gonna think I'm a better political director
than my political director. - Barack Obama