Because this is a PC army now. Doing that would bring a sexual harassment
complaint, which would have essentially ended my career four years away from
retirement. So we are forced to accommodate them. Which is why it's going to be
interesting as to how women are going to be integrated into direct combat
positions. Something will have to give.

Sent from my iPhone 4S.