I'm not sure what your question is in reference to, as I never said you
would not give them a chance.  My entire point is that it is not the women
themselves who are asking for special treatment, or at least not the
majority of them.  And those who want it have no business in combat cause
they are whiny little bitches.

If you were Squad Leader and called all the shots, why didn't you simply
tell them no regarding the privacy nonsense?