From: Jim Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 9:32 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Hello?

> Jerry, who supplied him with the means to attack? We were
> pushing weapons to Sadaam like crazy not even 20 years ago.
> Must be convenient for the defense industry to sell a bunch
> of shit, and then 20 years later have to sell a bunch more to
> combat who they sold to in the first place. That doesn't seem
> at all backwards?

And why are we not all that concerned with the human rights violations
going on in Kuwait?  It's a monarchy not so disimiliar to Iraq in
flavor.  It's treatment of women in particular is awful.  This isn't a
kindred spirit we fought to save, folks.

Why also are we simply not concerned with other, similar invasions and
violations throughout the world?  Why are we marginally involved in
these many dozens but yet send billions of dollars worth of men and
equipment to save Kuwait?

Hmmm... What could it >oil< possibly >oil< be?  How >oil< can we >oil<
rectify this >oil< seemingly randomly >oil< applied foreign policy?

I'm not saying it's right or wrong - but let's just be honest about our
motivations here.

Jim Davis