Hi,
   We're building a web site called "CFEverything.Com".... This is going to
be a community project built and ran by the community. In other words
developers (Any CF Developer interested) from all over will be building
together, networking together and communicating to get a web site together
that they all run and prosper from.. I wanted to see if anyone out there
would be interested in contributing a little time to work on this project...
It's basically a way to give back to the ColdFusion community..

The website is intended to be a one stop ColdFusion location... it will have
EVERYTHING you'll need for ColdFusion... from tutorials, to hosting
directory to CF-Games to CF-Dating! ;) (any ideas also welcomed ;)

If you have a little "spare" time and would be interested in contributing to
create / run this web site, please email me off list. and I'll create an
account on the administrator area of the site..

Let me know if you're interested....

Thanks for your time,
Pablo Varando
http://www.easycfm.com