Oh no you don't oh honorable list master.

There is NO OT on this list! Remember, we had this discussion two years
ago! :D

/me looks up archives ....

Anything is fair game ... and if you tell me I can't ask my tech
questions here ... while ... I'll ... I'll just have to leave. :(

I hate asking things over on Talk. Please don't make us stop posting
tech questions.

REMEMBER, THERE IS NO OT ON AN OT LIST! :D

Cheers,
Erika