I'm not stopping anyone, just saying that the more tech talked here, the more
people will join for the tech and the more respectable the list will get.
Eventually it'll get to the point where a discussion on the gay marriage of Dean
and Clark to nail down the presidential bid will not be acceptable anymore. That
day must never come!