... I'll second Jim's offense to that.  I have the most beautiful child in
the world... in my eyes at least.

Life is not a pretty thing and right after birth neither are babies.
Naturally born children typically have a cone head for the first few days of
their lives (hence the reason many babies wear those nice knitted bonnets).

On the whole though I don't think anyone HAS to have children.  It is an
amazing experience and an awesome responsibility.  Some people aren't up to
the challenge and should not continue their gene pool.

Though I must say that it puts a whole new spin on the concept of Natural
Selection.

Hatton

> I also can't see it when people say "Oh, isn't that baby beautiful"  -
> NO! It looks like a little Winston Churchill!

---