I believe this!! :P

you know what games I love? (not that anyone cares :P) keeping in mind
I'm highly artistic and love pretty things and great graphics ...

Tetris - original
Astroids
Pong
Donkey Kong - Original
Galaga - Original
Mrs. PacMan - Original

that's just to name a few. All very highly addictive in my opinion ...
but nothing fantastic on the graphics front.

Now for some games with a bit more juice:
Halo
Ratchet and Clank

I adore them when I have the time to play them. Great graphics, again in
my opinion, but also REALLY addictive!!!

I'm not into the more realistic the game looks the better ... I just
want to play.

A graphical game I can't stand?
Ghost Recon

Graphics are amazing, but the game play is boring to me and takes too
long to figure out. I'm not into training troops. I have a very small
window of opportunity to play games, so when That time comes, I want
satisfaction, I don't want to sit there for an hour and figure out how
to get beyond the first stage.

Cheers,
Erika