I was a devoted Nintendo player for years - but in the last "generation" I
switched to PS2. I liked the fact that I could play PS1 games (FF!!!) and
that the games just felt more "mature" then on the Nintendo. I just felt
like Nintendo was targeting 10 year olds, not adults. Some of my nephews
have Gamecubes and it feels like the trend hasn't changed.

The only game I want is the Rogue Squandron, but I believe there is a rumour
that it will show up on the XBOX (which I also have now).

-r