Here is the link to the vaunted Chewbacca defense.

http://www.connect-dots.com/Poofs/chewbacca.html
<http://www.connect-dots.com/Poofs/chewbacca.html>

-----Original Message-----
From: John Stanley
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 1:35 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Yeah!!

>>Our current legal system is predicated on sophistry, not fact.

Actual transcripts from a Johnie Cochrane trial:

Gerald (Whispering): Dammit. [...] He's using the Chewbacca defense.
Johnny Cochrane: Why would a Wooky, an eight-foot-tall Wooky, want to live
on Endor with a bunch of two-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense.
[...] It does not make sense. Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major
record company and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies
and Gentlemen I'm am not making any sense. None of this makes sense. And so
you have to remember when you're in that jury room deliberating and
conjugating the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No. Ladies
and Gentlemen of this deposed jury it does not make sense. If Chewbacca
lives on Endor you must acquit. The defense rests.
  _____