> My experience has
> been that once someone has become so narrow minded as to accept that
> this is the way things are, there is no amount of discussion that will
> convince them otherwise.

That was my first thought, too, but then I thought, why be silent? As
long as *I'm* not spreading falsehoods about other people's religions
why should I worry about defending my own with truth?

I figure if I don't say something, I'm missing an opportunity to at
least try to clear up misconceptions.

:-)

--

will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
-- Carrie Fisher