I'm not sure that any thread is really more important than another on this particular list. Maybe on this list have it go by popularity, then recency? Just a thought.

With the more technical forums, again how do you determine importance. I've asked some comparatively dumb-a$$ questions, but to me they were extremely important. What would importance impart to a particular thread?

Maybe just sticking to the answered designation would be good. Beats me, never run a list like this though.