You want to market in Quebec, your label needs to contain French. I don't find that unreasonable, personally, especially given the history, as I said.

>The one that got me was banning all Passover related items in specialty
>stores because there was no French on them.

And this man's remarks were condemned by his own party leader, who said that they precluded him from standing as a PQ candidate. You're reaching.
It certainly isn't ethnic cleansing. Even the most bigoted quebecois isn't suggesting killings or forced removal of populations. I really think you should withdraw the remark, but it doesn't sound like you will.