On 4/5/00, Nick McClure penned:
>I don't think we will ever see products like Studio, Homesite, BBEdit,
>UltraEdit, etc.. go away.
>
>I use Studio because it is the best thing there is for coding CF/HTML.

Hmmm, don't know about that. I've got just about all the tags I use
set up in my BBEdit glossary, which basically works like snippets.
I've got a PC with Studio and a Mac with BBEdit right next to each
other. Guess which one I use for coding CF.

If I do the forms first, so I can submit and copy the fieldnames from
the debug output, I can create both an update query and an insert
query inside of 10 minutes no matter how many fields there are. 10,
20, 200, 500. :)

But whatever your preference, I sure like having control over the
code. I've been hand coding for several years while my wife has been
using Dreamweaver. I can slap out complex tables in just a few
minutes. By the time she's done with the same table, there are about
20 empty rows, all kinds of crap. And if she has a problem, that's
it, I've got to go in and fix it because she cant tell how a table's
going to look by glancing at the code.

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452