At 04:32 PM 04/12/2000 Lon Lentz wrote:

>   However, I use cfstudio for its ability to help me better utilize my time.
>I disable design view.
>  But the shortcuts are great. The access and control it gives to your
>databases is handy. The query
>  designer (with an ability to build and test a query before you code it) is
>far too useful not to
>  use.

What amazes me is the number of people who consider themselves senior cold
fusion programmers, and have never used the query builder, or even know
about it.   Apparently the little build button in the query tag edit has
completely escaped their attention.

I cannot imagine trying to code Cold Fusion apps using anything but CF
Studio.  Kinda like trying to build a house without a hammer or nails.

Judith Campbell
Chief Technical Officer
Digital Positions, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]