  Harlan Ellison says he uses an old manual typwriter. I do not believe that
that makes him a
 better writer than someone who uses Word with all of its autocorrecting
features enabled. Its
 sentimental...it may even be quaint...but it just ain't so.

  I've used text editors to write a lot of programs. I (used to) write
straight html in notepad. I
 hate wysiwyg editors. They make for ugly code.

  However, I use cfstudio for its ability to help me better utilize my time.
I disable design view.
 But the shortcuts are great. The access and control it gives to your
databases is handy. The query
 designer (with an ability to build and test a query before you code it) is
far too useful not to
 use.

  CFStudio is a tool. And using programming tools does not make one a lesser
programmer.

Lon Lentz
Applications Developer - GetLists.Com
DataWarehousing and List Sales - Market your lists on the Net!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
941-541-9000 Ext. 210