From: Damon Cooper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 3:08 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFMX Updater 3 Available

Just a reminder that ColdFusion MX "Updater 3" is now available for free
download from the MM website.

In my opinion, this is very close to a full "dot-release" of CFMX, and
includes all cumulative major fixes in all product areas, and adds over 100
fixes, mostly focused around server reliability and stability.

If you've shied away from CFMX until now because of reported stability
problems, this is your release.  We're committed to supporting ColdFusion
and you, the ColdFusion customer, and we're working hard to ensure you get
the best ColdFusion products we can produce.

Sincerely,

The ColdFusion R&D Team