Is anyone using Jakarta Struts for CFMX and can they comment toward its use?

I am looking for a published development framework that would be flexible
enough for development in, plus allow our team to investigate new
technologies outside of CFMX -I like what I read of Struts' integration of
Java technology but I haven't implemented it yet.

I'm working with some staff for whom integration of existing Java libraries
would be a stretch and others who could handle it easily, but it would
require ramp-up time and
education.

I am hoping to find a framework that would allow me to point new developers
to existing materials so I would not have to write up an entire "code like I
do" book.  I am also hoping that it would add something on top of CFMX and
not merely reorganize CFMX without adding anything.

How was your:
Ease of development and organization
Integration with Java for non-Java programmers
Success rate in getting users to adapt

THANKS!

Don

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.