I quote, for foreign keys, transactions and triggers. Correct me If I am
wrong but this comes from the MySQL site.

"Note that, for the moment, only InnoDB tables support foreign keys.
See section 16.7.4 FOREIGN KEY Constraints
<http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/InnoDB_foreign_key_constraints.html>
. Foreign key support in MyISAM tables is scheduled for implementation
in MySQL 5.1. "

" Using the InnoDB or Berkeley DB (BDB) storage engines, the MySQL
database server supports transactions."
"Upcoming Features" -> Support for stored procedures was added in
version 5.0, and support for triggers will be added in version 5.1.

Micha Schopman
Software Engineer
Modern Media, Databankweg 12 M, 3821 AL  Amersfoort
Tel 033-4535377, Fax 033-4535388
KvK Amersfoort 39081679, Rabo 39.48.05.380