-----Original Message-----
From: Will Tomlinson

Ok guys, I just read in my Internet Retailer about how teen shoppers do NOT
want to register before shopping online. This plays right into my plan on the
Volleyball site as teen shoppers *are* my target audience. My client and
myself did not want to force them to register.

Some argue that they have to enter all that info anyway when actually making
the purchase so what's the big deal? Also, that registration info comes in
handy in many different ways.

What's everyone's opinion on the matter?

Thanks,
Will