From: Munson, Jacob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 9:46 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: cfm vs. php?

I'm a Linux snob when it comes to hosting.  Do those companies offer
Linux/CF?

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.