> I'd like to thank those who put forward thoughtful notes
> rather than "put up a firwall", so, you think when you're
> being attacked you didn't have a firewall?
> this kind of 'move on' nonsense does not help anything, pay
> attention when you follow up, the attention should be of help/value.

On the contrary, it's the only useful answer. If you have a known
vulnerability, you have to fix it. The answer may not be as simple as "put
up a firewall", but if someone from Texas was able to get to your database
server directly to change your schema, that indicates a clear problem.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Training: Adobe/Google/Paperthin Certified Partners
http://training.figleaf.com/

WebManiacs 2008: the ultimate conference for CF/Flex/AIR developers!
http://www.webmaniacsconference.com/