JBoss has a regular web server in it. Its very easy to run BlueDragon for J2EE
on Apache. You will need a J2EE app server like JBoss to run BD. That said, its
relatively easy to integrate JBoss/BD with Apache. Steve Brownlee gives a very
good tutorial on this at http://www.fusioncube.net/?p=111. While he uses CF for
this tutorial, the steps are exactly the same for Blue Dragon. I've been
running this combo for internal sites for the last several months without any
problems.

Another alternative is to use the native webserver that's in JBoss. Its not
difficult at all to change the ports from 8080 to port 80.

hth,
larry