While sales might be getting hurt right now due to the cost of the product.
 The product must be selling well enough for them since they are clearly
continuing to invest in it via making new versions.  My only complaint is
the need to run Enterprise for Oracle support out of the box when everything
else about Professional is fine enough for some project needs. That is only
a complaint of mine right now because just ran through the argument on two
pre-existing projects and the need to upgrade their versions of CF to CF8
from CF6.

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Robert Harrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]