I, for one, learned to get off Dave's lawn years ago :)

Btw, Dave, if I haven't mentioned it recently, thank you for all you
do for the community and I definitely owe you a beverage of your
choice if we happen to find ourselves in the same part of the country
at the same time one of these days.

Cheers,
Judah