I agree with Cameron on this one. We recently moved from SVN to Git because
we found that within our team it facilitated our workflow. We started
implementing the practices outlined by Git Flow and that's been working
really well. That doesn't mean that Git is better than SVN, it's just
better in our case. One thing I do like is the fact that I can work on my
local machine and then sync with the server when I'm connected at the
office again.

Best Regards,
Donnie