From: "Angel Stewart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Cold Fusion Forums
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 19:57:14 -0400

*whimpers*
*mumbles fusebox several times fearfully*
;-P
hee hee hee

Ok ok..seriously..I share Zac's concerns.
Us islanders are just slightly more excitable is all ^_^ .

Yes it is CFML, and in some cases it may be easier..but it still adds a
further layer of complexity to the message board system, in that you now
have to take the time to understand this particular methodology, and make
your own changes in keeping with it.

So you can't deny that using fusebox specifically DOES add some overhead to
modifying the system.

It will no longer be the Simplemessageboard..

it will be the Fuseboxed(AIEEE!)simplemessageboard.

^_^

-Gel
www.carigamer.com
Island Gaming At Its Best!(tm)