I would have to back that suggestion - Fusetalk is the way to go.

Paul Burgess

-----Original Message-----
From: Angél Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 6:30 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Cold Fusion Forums

FUSETALK!!!FUSETALK!!!FUUUUUSETTAAALLKK!!

Its the best! Totally the best! :)
The things this board can do..its amazing! Any feature you could want..you
got it!

There are avatar pics, private messaging, realtime Chat functions!
You can hook the registration for the database out to a secondary
datastore..an existing user database in other words..

its got everything! I am totally totally pleased with this thing :)
www.carigamer.com/forum

I can't wait for when we start advertising and throw our next tournaments to
see the feedback from the users :)

-Gel
www.carigamer.com
Island Gaming At Its Best!(tm)
"The Surgeon General Advises That Playing Violent Video Games Is NOT Harmful
To Your Health"-Surgeon General's Report 2001.