Angél Stewart wrote:

> How much customisation could you possibly want to do with a message board
> before you completely defeat its functionality?

I'm not sure that purpose of your comments? Obviously the ability to make a
site have a consistent look and feel is important. Why that concern
necessitates your comment about destroying functionality is puzzling.

Are you implying that you can't redesign the fusetalk  GUI without rendering
it inoperable?

--

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.

Elbert Hubbard

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: http://www.pixelgeek.com/