> My question therefore is a valid one, how much customisation beside colors
> and images would you really need to do to a message board to make it 'fit'
> with a site?
>
> Could you show me a site with a message board that 'fits' it?

Here's my brother's application of SMB:

http://www.m-coupe.net/forum/

I think it fits his site very nicely. He didn't spend any time replacing
graphics either.

Is that enough?

(And Angel, this isn't directed at you, but to whom you were posting the
question)

Tony Schreiber, Senior Partner                  Man and Machine, Limited
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   http://www.technocraft.com

http://www.simplemessageboard.com ___Free Forum Software for Cold Fusion
http://www.is300.net ___________The Enthusiast's Home of the Lexus IS300
http://www.digitacamera.com ______________DigitA Camera Scripts and Tips