-----Original Message-----
From: zac [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

I'm not sure that purpose of your comments? Obviously the ability to make a
site have a consistent look and feel is important. Why that concern
necessitates your comment about destroying functionality is puzzling.

Are you implying that you can't redesign the fusetalk  GUI without rendering
it inoperable?