Has anyone ever had CFMAIL cut off their text? This is very odd.

I have the code print out:

HEADER
#temp_newsletter#
UNSUBSCRIBE INFORMATION
Footer

The header is fine. temp_newsletter gets cut off about 2 sentences from
the end. The unsubscribe info and the footer both print out in their
complete forms. So the test newsletter i'm getting in my inbox looks like
someone stopped writing the newsletter at the end and then added the
necessary footer info at the end.

In preview mode on the web site (where I show what the newsletter is
supposed to look like before it's mailed), the newsletter variable prints
out to the screen in its entirety. CFMAIL never ceases to amaze me.

I was thinking that there was a character limit on outgoing emails, but
that can't be true since the footer info after the newsletter variable
prints just fine. I'm stumped.

Bryant Tyson, WEB DEVELOPER
http://webtys.com
WebTY's, The Educated Choice.