Jochem,

You know what would make this even more useful? If there was a "DELAY"
value somewhere in there. So when sending huge volume mailings we could
break them down into timed chunks like we were talking about last week.

So say:

 VOLUME    = 20000
 DELAY     = -1

Would send out 20k messages and then wait until the spool was empty to
send the next 20k, all the way until the end of the query.

 VOLUME    = 20000
 DELAY     = 600

That would send out 20k messages every 600 seconds. Delay of 0 would just
be no delay at all. Sound like something you could build in? I've been
trying to do a custom version of this for the past week and failing
miserably. =P

Bryant Tyson, WEB DEVELOPER
http://webtys.com
WebTY's, The Educated Choice.