Jim McAtee wrote:

> Jochem,
>
> I just took a quick look at your tag.  Nice work.  I see that you write
> directly to the CF spool directory and that you require the passing of the
> SMTP server name to the tag (or else you try to pull this info from the
> registry).  Looks like this is used only to build the 'x-cf-...' headers.
> Are those headers necessary for CF to pick up the message from its spool?

Yes.

> Also, is there no way to implement this just using CFMAIL, for systems where
> access to tags like CFFILE are restricted?

What use would my tag be without cffile anyway? The point is that you
can send attachments that appear inline.

But I believe some people have got it to work using cfmail, at the
expense of some email clients not understanding it. The problem is that
CF adds some MIME-type regardless of what else is set. So you end up
with 2 MIME headers, one correct one from cf_advancedemail and an
incorrect one from cfmail.

Jochem