If I get hit by a bus tomorrow - a "good" CF developer should be able to quickly
pick up my "Fusebox" project and run with it.

At the same time I would be able to quickly pick up a completely different
project
should I have to. Fusebox is a great way to develop not only for yourself, but
also for your team members or anyone else who may have to pick up where you
left off.

My very first ColdFusion 5 project was also my very first Fusebox 2 project (3
was still an apple in my eye a few months ago).

Developing in Fusebox, together with ColdFusion's (CFML) own inherent
strengths, is also a relatively more rapid and less stressful process.

I developed, possibly, a world first "Nutrition Panel Calculator" for
forthcoming Australian legislation, using Fusebox and ColdFusion 5 (with beta
Studio 5 also - love it!).

Whether converting to the masses or to a newbie - without a doubt I developed a
very good "web" ready version of the NPC in less than 3 months. The Omnis
alternative was 18 months in the making.