From: Gyrus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2001 11:29 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Fusebox - opinions?

> 1.Fusebox is a coding methodology. It's like picking a certain writing
> style. It trys to maximize code reuse by structuring the way you write
your
> code. It also lends itself to self documentation.

I've seen most of the presentations on www.fusebox.org
and understand what Fusebox is (otherwise I really wouldn't
be considering learning it!!) - I was more after opinions about using it
from people who have some depth of experience with it - pros and cons type
of thing.

> 2.there is a great book on fusebox called.... 'Fusebox: mothodology
> and techniques' by steve nelson and craig girard.

I know this book is around - I had just read so-so to bad reviews on
Amazon.com. You say it's great - why? Any other opinions?

Thanks for any feedback,

- Gyrus