> I am only
> interested in using it due to having more than 1 developer. I can code the
> Coldfusion and tell the DBA what queries I need and then just plug them in
> without him having his hands in my app.

I am currently doing a lot of work (freelance) for one client, an
agency. I'm pretty much their main CF guy, and I'm thinking of
starting to use Fusebox for these reasons:

- I've learnt a lot recently and I'm on the verge of redoing the
  'app templates' I've got, to standardise a lot of things in the way
  I work.
- The stuff I'm doing is usually relatively small, and just me coding,
  but I want to implement some sort of standard app structure for
  future scalabililty.
- Also, there's no guarantee that I'll be with them in a year's time,
  and I'd like to leave them with stuff that can be maintained/
  scaled easily by my successors.
- They're getting more and more ambitious projects coming in,
  and I'd like to implement some sort of structure/standard before
  the going gets crazy!
- I'm organised enough to invent my own standard structure, but
  I thought, why reinvent the wheel, esp. when there's a wheel out
  there that so many others are already familiar with?

Is Fusebox overkill in this situation, even with these 'future'
considerations?

- Gyrus