Are you asking about pushing it into the request scope or putting it
into a variable in general? I don' think there is anything wrong with
either. Certainly if you want your custom tags to use the CFC it makes
since to put it in the request scope.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus