> However, I'd still like to know peoples
> thoughts on pushing a component into the request scope.

I have not worked *too* much with CFCs, with the exception of with Flash
Remoting, but the idea of putting the CFCs in the request scope seems to be
a bit anti-OO to me.  I have always thought that you should pass references
or values to the CFC you are calling.  It doesn't seem very scalable to make
a CFC assume something is already created in the request scope or even that
the variable that is created is specifically named a certain way.

Ben Johnson
Hostworks, Inc.