From: S. Isaac Dealey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2002 9:10 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Content Management

> I guess what I was suggesting was that MX *be* the form.
> Then u can extend your editing capabilities to wireless so
> management folks can update their site from their
> blackberry/pocket pc. ;)

Dunno that there'd be much need for website editing on a palm... Although
the real issue would be that because all of the content types are dynamic /
custom (and so all of their forms for editing), replacing the entire form
with a Flash interface would eliminate much of the functionality of the CMS.

Isaac

www.turnkey.to
954-776-0046