> Hehe good point, can u tell I'm still a little caught up
> in the marketing frenzy? ;)

S'awright... :) Marketing's a good thing. :)

> Aside from all that I think there's definitely a market...
> I think many shops and businesses still haven't
> grasped the potential cost savings yet and probably
> get scared off by the semi- big ticket prices.

Yea, sometimes it's just that first step that's really big ... so it's
difficult for people to see that the bigger ticket up-front carries with it
a lower "total cost of ownership" in the long run. Granted that TCO can
often be difficult to calculate in and of itself.

Isaac

www.turnkey.to
954-776-0046