From: S. Isaac Dealey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 28 June 2002 10:17 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: What is the best variable scope?

Actually I was getting back to the original point, which had nothing to
do
with my application (which was mentioned only as an example to make the
point).

Which is now the ... 3rd time I've quoted it? ... how much more
"original"
can I get?

The discussion was never about the application.

Your statement: "You seem to think application is across websites, this
is
not true."

Was very clear -- in light of various examples, very clearly
innacurate...
They have nothing to do with one another...